by T.J. Carson! Five questions. Five answers each.
Question 1- Where were you five years ago?
1. Living in Champigny sur Marne, France
2. In a shoebox appartment
3. With my husband and my seven month old and two year old daughters
4. Probably sneeking a smoke (I'm not a smoker- but I often have a pack for when my rebellious side wants a kick or I'm bored out of my mind) at the window so I could watch flowers grow from three stories up
5. Trying to juggle the kids down three flights of stairs so I could take them to the duck pond.
Question 2- Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. Living in a house.
2. Writing full time (ofcourse)
3. Eating sushi every night
4 Doing musicals on broadway
5. Traveling with the fam to exotic places.
Question 3- What is (was) your 'to do' list today?
1. Work out (cardio kickboxing) - got that done.
2. Respond to some excerpts for my critic's group - check
3. I've got a student coming over for private tutoring while the kids nap.
4. I've got a girlfriend and her kids coming over this afternoon for coffee once the girls are up.
5. Catch up on 'Glee' streaming and stay away from my first draft for at least another two weeks.
Question 4- What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Hotdogs (not a snack food? I beg to differ...)
2. Chinese souffléd shrimp chips
3. slim jims
4. crunchy cheetos
5. tortillas and salsa
Question 5- What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a house in Connecticut, South Carolina, a flat in Paris, a house in the country and a beach front in Nice.
2. Buy a boat and learn how to drive it. You see I don't even know the right word for 'drive' a boat...
3. Be as generous as I've always wanted to be with time and money
4. Have, like, ten more kids
5. Learn to ride horses, fense, and pull a table cloth out from under the dishes without anything moving.
Well, this was fun! I'm running, I'm running, I'm tagging........
Have a great hump-day everyone:)
You know, I think you don't have to be a billionaire for the table-cloth thing. I'm sure you can learn that on YouTube. You never know! I learned how to french braid my own hair on YouTube!
lol- thanks india. I learned how to knit on YouTube!
Well that was fun!
Great answers! Good for you for getting the cardio in already...I skipped yesterday. :(
I would love to learn how to "drive" a boat as well!!! I don't know the correct term either, but hey who cares what you call it if you're a billionaire!
I need more sleep. I read that you would like to travel to erotic places. *crawls back into bed*
I've been tagged. I think I'll just steal, I mean borrow some of your answers. ;)
These are fun. Love your answers.
I love these tag things - it's fun to get to know more about my blogging buddies. What in the world is a Chinese souffle shrimp chip? Shrimp is my all-time favorite food, so I'm interested, but a little weirded out at the same time. :)
I'm a little rebellious too (sneaking a smoke or two even though I hate them) haha...
Very revealing list and I hope you work in some tortillas for Cinco de Mayo.
Interesting answers! And hot dogs are good any time of day. I've been known to eat them for breakfast.
Great answers - but ten more kids? seriously? - sheesh, the thought makes my heart go weak ;)
Oh goodness, eating sushi every night is the dream! Hot dogs ARE snack food (you should try homemade relish, just cut up some dill/garlic pickles and a little bit of onion and mix together). Kickboxing is KICK-ASS, love that sport!!! You feel so bad-ass doing it don't you?? living on the beach would be nice. Love your answers, glad you played!!!!
Ah, tagged twice! Do I have to do ten answers now? I loved the answer about herding kids down three flights of stairs to go to the duck pond. The visual (and audial, is that a word?) I got when I read that made me laugh.
We have similar goals. I long to write full time and eat sushi every night. ;)
Glad you did this. I loved learning more about you!
Miss V- yes, I finally broke out the 'tae-bo' on saturday and have been doing it religiously. we'll see how long that lasts:)
Stina- LOL, ya, no erotic places with the fam.
Susan- if you type in 'chips crevettes' in google, you'll get some photos of what I'm talking about
Karen- I love hotdogs, even for breakfast. It was one of teh things I missed most about the US, until I was able to find some decent dogs here and buns. The buns need to be nuked a little to get that authentic 'spongy' taste, though:)
TJ- That relish sounds yummy! I do feel bad ass with the kickboxing, especially the punches and the high kicks. I'd probably run screaming if I were accosted in the street though...
Angie- Sorry! I didn't see you'd already been tagged.
T.Anne- thanks for visiting me here and following!!
That was fun! I loved your answers. But seriously, hot dogs?
I'm so glad you're not a regular smoker. Then we'd have to call you Creepy Stinky Query Girl. ;)
Ack! Tagged. Thanks ;-)
Loved your responses. Now I have to keep up... Stay tuned.
How fun! Your responses are great. Glad to have the chance to learn more about you!
Fun answers....wow, you have twin girls and a boy=BUSY!!!
Everyone is talking sushi, I want some...
I already did this...you can check it out, today!
I loved your answers...
We kind of had a similar house thang!
Yeah I want to learn that magic trick, too!!!
No way! Don't worry about the double tagging. It made me feel loved!
Slim Jims! Love those things. I always have some in the cupboard.
Post a Comment