by T.J. Carson! Five questions. Five answers each.
Question 1- Where were you five years ago?
1. Living in Champigny sur Marne, France
2. In a shoebox appartment
3. With my husband and my seven month old and two year old daughters
4. Probably sneeking a smoke (I'm not a smoker- but I often have a pack for when my rebellious side wants a kick or I'm bored out of my mind) at the window so I could watch flowers grow from three stories up
5. Trying to juggle the kids down three flights of stairs so I could take them to the duck pond.
Question 2- Where would you like to be five years from now?
1. Living in a house.
2. Writing full time (ofcourse)
3. Eating sushi every night
4 Doing musicals on broadway
5. Traveling with the fam to exotic places.
Question 3- What is (was) your 'to do' list today?
1. Work out (cardio kickboxing) - got that done.
2. Respond to some excerpts for my critic's group - check
3. I've got a student coming over for private tutoring while the kids nap.
4. I've got a girlfriend and her kids coming over this afternoon for coffee once the girls are up.
5. Catch up on 'Glee' streaming and stay away from my first draft for at least another two weeks.
Question 4- What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Hotdogs (not a snack food? I beg to differ...)
2. Chinese souffléd shrimp chips
3. slim jims
4. crunchy cheetos
5. tortillas and salsa
Question 5- What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a house in Connecticut, South Carolina, a flat in Paris, a house in the country and a beach front in Nice.
2. Buy a boat and learn how to drive it. You see I don't even know the right word for 'drive' a boat...
3. Be as generous as I've always wanted to be with time and money
4. Have, like, ten more kids
5. Learn to ride horses, fense, and pull a table cloth out from under the dishes without anything moving.
Well, this was fun! I'm running, I'm running, I'm tagging........
Have a great hump-day everyone:)