...About Creepy Query Girl. I haven’t done an awards post in forever so here I am. Since most of the awards require sharing seven facts, I’m going to try and get that out of the way before presenting the trick'or' treat bag of blogger goodies. All you have to do to grab an award from the bag is comment!
Without further ado, Things You Never Wanted to Know About Me:
1.My parents wanted to name me Christopher Robin if I was a boy. Yes, I am serious. And thankful we avoided the whole situation.
2. The only thing that I’ve ever had an allergic reaction to is the red dye found in a lot of processed foods. I found this out when dye from a fireball candy got on my skin and made me break out in hives my sophomore year of high school. But the same thing happens if I get ketchup on my face. Does this stop me from eating either of these foods? You would think but No.
3. My feet seem to be the temperature regulators for my entire body. If my feet are too hot, my whole body is too hot. Same thing if they’re too cold. I’m barefoot throughout most of the year (while in my house. I don’t, like, go out for jogs around the neighbourhood barefoot like those weird caveman sports extremists) and only wear socks in the dead of winter.
4. I don’t listen to music on purpose. Like, I don’t own cds or watch MTV or have any kind of play lists. BUT I do like to have the radio on while I’m in the car which brings me to my next tid bit:
5. For some strange reason, I prefer to listen to hard core Hip Hop and R&B with the occasional rap while driving alone in my car. I’ll turn it up until the windows are trembling and sing along. Call it nostalgia. In any case, I pretty much look like the creepy lady in the minivan from 'Suburgatory' to any of the conservative French drivers expecting to see someone who looks like 50cent pull up to their side.
Yeah- that’s totally me.
6. When I get anxious, I cover my ears. Whether it’s a scary/sad/suspenseful scene in a movie or the ‘big game’ France-Italy, whenever something’s got my adrenaline going, you can be sure my ears are covered. My husband finds this totally weird. Especially when his friends are over and they’re like ‘why is she covering her ears?”
7. I put soy sauce in my scrambled eggs. Don’t knock it ‘till you tried it.
Okay, now for the awards given to me by the wonderful owners of the following blogs: LTM at That's Write, Miranda Hardy, All About Growing up and Becoming a Famous Author, Mainewords, Angela Brown, Catherine Ensley, N.R. Williams, Jodi Henry, Jaded Love Junkie, Meandering in a Field of Words, Hold On to Your Bloomers. If I missed anyone, please let me know so I can add you!
Take only one now and no pushing!:)